FOR MORE INFORMATION OF WHAT TO DO IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE CORONOVIRUS PLEASE GO TO:
Welcome to Boothstown Medical Centre Online
Please help us to help you - the easiest and fastest way to ask for any kind of help is with askmyGP.
- available 24/7 - we respond in working hours, 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday
- an on-the-day service, so send a request on the day you want to be contacted by a clinician
- available to all registered patients and their parent or carers
- Choose a particular clinician if you wish (so long as they are working that day).
- Indicate preference for a telephone or secure message response
- Login now, without any paperwork
After logging a request, please look for notification emails from email@example.com
GP Extended Hours
The GP Extended Hours offers appointments with both GPs and Nurses, between 18:30pm and 20:00pm weekdays and 10:00am and 16:00pm on Saturdays and Sundays. To book appointments during these times, Wigan Patients can ring 01942 482 848.
View CQC report for Boothstown Medical Centre
(Site updated 07/02/2020)